🌱 Who are we?
Free Motion is the leading bicycle center in the Canary Islands with 10 works centers in Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Lanzarote. Our company has over 20 years of experience in bike rental, guided tours, bike shops and bike workshops.
Yes!, Free Motion is more than a typical rental shop. It´s a meeting point for passionate cyclists travelling to the Canary Islands from all over the world to enjoy a paradise for road cycling and mountain biking. All year round a team of more than 100 ambitious staff members ensure our customers experience an outstanding and memorable cycling holiday. Do you want to join our team as a sales specialist? Here is everything you need to know when applying for this job opportunity
🧐 Who are we looking for?
As sales specialist you will play a challenging role at Free Motion. You wil be in charge of helping the team and get along with suppliers with the aim of growing and develop your professional career within the company
🔜🤟 You will rock at this role if you:
• You have experience in sales and love it (around 3 years)
• Has strong communicative skills
• You are organized and has desired to grow with the company
• Identification with the sports industry, an advantage will be if it´s in the cycling sector
• Experience in an international and institutional environments(focus in how to open markets and be ambassador of the brand)
• IT skills
• Proactive and open-minded personality with a practical mindset
• High level of English and Spanish (German could be a plus)
🛠️Some of your tasks will be:
• Support and communication with marketing for designing and execution of sales plan (on and off-line)
• Coordination with customer experience area for issues related to sales
• Generate new leads for the business units of the company
• Contact with actual and future clients in terms of presales and post sales
• Define objectives and evaluate different actions for it
• Report to general manager and CEO about results
• Assist to events and promote our services and products
🚀 What do we offer?
•Possibility of personal development and long-term career within a booming industry
•Great discounts in our stores
•Support in the management of the documentation required for foreigners upon their arrival to Spain
•Being part of an international team and living an multicultural experience based on sports as cyclism
•Free language classes (English, Spanish and German)
•Technical and management training to help you progress in your role
If you think you can fit the position, send us your CV and find your place in our team.